image1 image2 image2

HOLA! I'M SARAH FAULKNER|THIS IS THE STORY OF A BIG SUMMER|GOD CALLED ME TO LEAVE THE U.S. & VOLUNTEER|I'M SERVING THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC|BUT I KNOW I'M REALLY HERE TO LEARN|I GIVE ALL THE GLORY OF THIS JOURNEY|TO GOD & HIS BIG HEART| . . .

Soaring like Eagles

If I take the wings of the morning 
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 
even there your hand shall lead me, 
and your right hand shall hold me. 
Psalm 139:9-10 ESV

Si tomare las alas del alba 
Y habitare en el extremo del mar, 
Aun allí me guiará tu mano, 
Y me asirá tu diestra.
Salmos 139:9-10 RVR '60


At 5:40 AM Thursday morning, my mom and I will load into the car and drive to the airport for my first flight of the day, which leaves at 9:05. I have a two-hour layover in North Carolina and a three-hour layover in Flordia before arriving in the Dominican at 8:30 PM.

I've never flown alone before.

One thing I'm trying to remember is that I am not flying alone now. I will be flying with other people on their own adventures. I will be flying with the prayers of many people. I will be flying with God and in the service of His kingdom.

For right now, the bags are packed with basically all the skirts I own, a jar of my favorite peanut butter, and enough stickers to last a group of excited children about 8 minutes.

Please pray for safe, peaceful, and relaxed travels at the start of my summer-long journey. I will try to update Facebook between flights, so check there for details. For more prayer request, click here.

Toda la gloria a Dios.
(All the glory to God.)



Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Very excited for you! Sounds like a grand adventure of serving God!

    ReplyDelete